Hospice is often misunderstood and associated with losing hope or giving up: however hospice is about choosing to live your life. Hospice is about supporting your physical comfort as well as your emotional well-being and spiritual peace of mind. We provide patients with the opportunity to make the most of living each day. Tranquil Care Hospice provides services wherever you call home- whether in a skilled nursing facility, board and care facility or assisted living facility.
Your Personal Care Team includes:
- RN/Case Managers
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Nurses’ Aides
- Spiritual Counselors
- Board-Certified Music Therapists
- Pharmacy Services, Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies
- Volunteers who can provide; respite care, pet care, companionship, help with paperwork etc,
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists are available to evaluate and provide guidance for caregivers as is necessary.
Care Giver Support
Tranquil Care has programs and services to help educate and support care givers in providing help to their loved one.